Dementia Canterbury is committed to protecting your privacy.
Any personal information provided to us is held in the strictest confidence and will not be used other than as described below.
- Manage information about donations with confidentiality to the extent provided by law.
- Respect your wishes if you request that your donation remains confidential.
- Not lend, exchange, rent or sell our donor lists to other organisations.
- Not disclose your information to any third parties.
- Use contact information (e-mail, telephone number and address) of donors to:
- Distribute receipts for donations.
- Thank donors for their donation.
- Inform supporters about upcoming events and activities.
- Use comments given in donor forms in promotional materials
- Request the option to have your name publicly associated with your donation if you wish.
- Access and request a correction to your personal information.
- Dementia Canterbury does not store, nor does it have access to, your credit card information.
- Account numbers, or other account data sent to processing services.
If you have any questions or if you wish to be removed from our e-mail/postal contact lists, then -
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org