Walk for Dementia: Support people living with dementia and their carers
- Sunday 11 April 2021
- 10.30am – 12noon
- Ngā Puna Wai Athletics Track
Join us to walk in memory, or support, of a loved one with dementia, and help us raise funds to support Dementia Canterbury’s work in the community.
Walk around the fantastic track at Ngā Puna Wai as many times as you would like between 10.30am-12noon. Spot prizes will be given out during the morning.
Buy tickets HERE.
- Enter individually or as a team (prize for the best dressed team) - special rates available, plus save $$ by pre-purchasing tickets
- If you aren’t able to enter on-line, please call Dementia Canterbury on 379 2590
- Please be prepared for all weather, wet or fine the walk will go ahead!
- Wheelchair, walking frames and stroller friendly (no scooters, bikes or dogs, sorry).
- Ngā Puna Wai Athletics Track is located on Augustine Drive, off Halswell Road with free parking.
- For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Charity Golf Day
- Ambrose Format
- Registration from 12 noon
- Pre-tournament lunch
- Shotgun start 1pm
- Refreshments on course
- Pre-dinner drink and nibbles, dinner, prize-giving and auction
- $895 team of four
Deb Parker 03 379 2590, 021 477 359, email@example.com
Mike Godinet 027 532 4724, firstname.lastname@example.org