Still Me Campaign
This September is Alzheimers (Dementia) Awareness Month and Dementia NZ has launched it’s Still Me campaign to help change the way we think, feel and talk about dementia. It is a reminder that we need to see the person not the condition and to recognise the brave person who is supporting them.
How can I get involved?
- Host a get-together. Click here to find out more.
- Show your support and donate to support anyone affected by dementia.
- Click here to purchase a t-shirt.
- Donate at your local Westpac Bank. Look for these donation boxes.
Charity Golf Day
- Ambrose Format
- Registration from 12 noon
- Pre-tournament lunch
- Shotgun start 1pm
- Golf carts for all players
- Refreshments on course
- Pre-dinner drink and nibbles, dinner, prize-giving and auction
- $895 team of four
Deb Parker 03 379 2590, 021 477 359, email@example.com
Mike Godinet 027 532 4724, firstname.lastname@example.org