Alzheimers Awareness Month
This September is Alzheimers (Dementia) Awareness Month and Dementia NZ has launched it’s "Let's unite and talk about dementia" campaign to help change the way we think, feel and talk about dementia. Part of this is the Still Me message, a reminder that we need to see the person not the condition and to recognise the brave person who is supporting them.
How can I get involved?
- To donate $3 to the Unite campaign text UNITE to 2449
- Click here to donate to Dementia Canterbury
- Call 0800 444776 to purchase a Still Me t-shirt.
Charity Golf Day
- Ambrose Format
- Registration from 12 noon
- Pre-tournament lunch
- Shotgun start 1pm
- Refreshments on course
- Pre-dinner drink and nibbles, dinner, prize-giving and auction
- $895 team of four
Deb Parker 03 379 2590, 021 477 359, email@example.com
Mike Godinet 027 532 4724, firstname.lastname@example.org